Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum

Based on the future Naruto MMO, Shinobi Life Online, this roleplay site will give the characters, clans and organizations meaning. Its your shinobi life. Live it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naked Communion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyshn

Nyshn

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Tatsuo was finally there.
Standing in front of the "Koibito Mixed-bathing Onsen"

"wow! this place!" He exclaims, "I wanted to come here for a long time now! I heard Ryota nee-san once tell his friend that this place has beautiful women! I'm gonna try my luck here!"

He proceeded towards the reception.
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:49 pm

"Hey! Hey!" Where do u think  you are going, you young pervert?, said Diamond Himitsu Lee, emerging from a chamber, wiping a small bloody stain below his nose. This kind of stuff is not for you! Go away!
They're all for me - I mean wait what -- go away!

Diamond sloppily attempted to punch him in the face.

Last edited by DiamondLee on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo stranger --> chamber)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:49 pm

The member 'DiamondLee' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Roll for Attack' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiliferp.rpg-board.net
Nyshn

Nyshn

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:55 pm

"young, you call me young my son" Tatsuo taunts as he blocksthe punch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:55 pm

The member 'Nyshn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Roll for Defense' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiliferp.rpg-board.net
Hooke

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Hooke lazily walks up to the brothel in an attempt to soften a blow of an awful day. As he walks in he sees quite an angry ninja attempting to punch another in the face, ''Not again'' Hooke mutters to himself before trying to break up the fight.
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:05 pm

The punch sloppily lands on Tatsuo's cheek bone.
He is dazed for a while but regains his composure.

"Boy you sure are strong but lets not make war today. I got this weekened off so I traveled all the way from the hidden forest to relax a little. Lets enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naked Communion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Communion   Naked Communion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naked Communion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum :: Land of Visions :: Kanrakugai Town :: Koibito Mixed-bathing Onsen-
Jump to: