Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum

Based on the future Naruto MMO, Shinobi Life Online, this roleplay site will give the characters, clans and organizations meaning. Its your shinobi life. Live it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Testing 3 - Melee

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dagerth

Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 12:51 am

He blocks the punch to the throat, but got the hit to the gut. He doubled over, but he was still o his knees, before trying to stand, but Tomoko grabbed him around the chest, pinning his arms to his side. The broken legs shot wave after wave up her spine, but she gritted her teeth and bore it.
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 1:04 am

Tomoko had restrained Karas, his solar plexus was clear.
"You're gonna get it now Karas!"

Watashi fueled with fury and pain, kicked at Karas' Solar Plexus with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 1:04 am

The member 'Nyshn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Roll for Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiliferp.rpg-board.net
Dagerth

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Karas choked and doubled over, blood flying from his mouth. Tomoko held on as well as she could, tucking her head down behind his shoulder blades as he struggled. He couldn't throw his head back and catch her face. He tried to stand, but he only failed as Tomoko kept him off balance. The cheers of the prisoners rang in his ears as they gathered round. Where the hell were all his comrades?
This called for Stage Three. After all, even if the prisoners had their chakra depleted by the walls, didn't mean he did. Corrective officers had clothing to protect against such things.
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:53 am

Anger was seething through Watashi's teeth as he gritted them, feeling the pain of the broken arm. The hatred for Karas was increasing with every breath he took. He wanted to finish him off for one last time!
But.....
All he did was...
Punch across his face....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:53 am

The member 'Nyshn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Roll for Attack' : 20
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiliferp.rpg-board.net
Dagerth

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Karas didn't even have time to put his hands together, or even feel sharp pain as Watashi brought his fist against his face. He was knocked clean out and slumped to the ground.
Tomoko looked up at Watashi with a satisfied smirk until the cafeteris's North and South doors crashed open and dozens of corrective officers swarmed it. "Looks like we're going for 'correction' and solitary." She said bitterly, not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Testing 3 - Melee   Combat Testing 3 - Melee - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Testing 3 - Melee
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4